A low sex drive
in women refers to a lack of interest in sexual relations. It is not unusual
to experience a temporary decline in sexual desire at some point, and many
women do. But if it persists, it may present problems.
Sexual drive and frequency in adults varies tremendously, depending on a
variety of factors. While people may sometimes have less sex than they would
like due to a lack of time or opportunity, it is not unusual for both men
and women to experience a low sex drive or low libido, which leads to less
frequent sex. While low sex drive is thought to be more common in women,
more and more men are also encountering this type of sexual dysfunction.
Treatment for Low Sex drive:
Treatment depends on the cause behind low sex drive.
1. If there is a treatable disease in the background, get treated. E.g.
Hypothyroid, diabetes, etc
2. Improve interpersonal relationship with your partner
3. Reduce weight if you are obese
4. Reduce stress
5. Change over to gentle medicines such as homeopathy, for depression,
anxiety disorders, if that is the underlying cause
6. Bring romance, love and affection in your love life. Re-kindle the
7. Take homeopathic medicines, if indicated
Homeopathic Treatment for Low Sex Drive:
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible
for low sex drive, as suggested above. There are number of cases in which
low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the back ground.
Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in
1. Treating the underlying disease
2. Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
3. Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
4. Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever
5. Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Read more on http://www.stherbb.co.uk/
Tips to Increase Low Sex Drive
1. Eat a balance diet filled with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
2. Regular exercise at least 30 minutes everyday to increase sexual drive
3. Reconnect with your partner by touching – holding each other, massage or
4. Learn to relax and de-stress by meditating, listening to music or
5. Communicate openly and honestly with each other about the sexual
6. Be supportive of each other and seek professional help
7. Decrease your alcohol intake because it affects sexual desire and
8. Stop smoking naturally as it has a negative effect on male fertility
9. Avoid illegal drugs as they destroy your health, including sexual desire
in the long term
10. Take appropriate steps to manage stress levels
Foods to Increase Sex Drive in Men and Women
1. Oysters: one of the “classic” aphrodisiacs, this seafood favorite is high
in zinc, which increases sperm and testosterone, plus dopamine, a hormone
linked to libido.
2. Celery: this crunchy, healthy food contains androsterone, an odorless
hormone that is said to be a sexual stimulant for women.
3. Banana: this potassium-packed fruit is also rich in B vitamins, which
help boost low energy levels, a common cause of low libido, plus contains
bromelain enzymes, which also help boost sex drive.
4. Avocado: the high folic acid in avocados can help promote energy and thus
more drive and stamina, in addition to also being rich in vitamin B6 and
5. Nuts: rich in essential fatty acids, nuts help support the body’s natural
production of hormones.
6. Eggs: high in vitamins B6 and B5, eggs can help promote balanced hormone
levels, which can interfere with sex drive.
About the Author: Read
Male Sexual Enhancement and
Vagina Tightening and also visit on
Get Bigger Breast
Bookmark and Share this Article:
group neither denies nor approves the information contains in this page. It
is just information purposes only.